Knife & Tool Heaters
TYPE KPG COMPACT HEATERS AND
TYPE KLG STANDARD HEATERS
- Safety tested and certified by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- Heaters come to full heat quickly and maintain constant heat.
- Separate heater allows greater flexibility and safety compared with an “all-in-one,” cord-connected heated tool: no tangled cords or restricted work space.
- Oven is accessible from both ends for multiple tool heating.
- Optional thermostat for greater temperature control
- Designed to be used with Everhard knife heaters
- Made from hardened tool steel
- Ceramic cement fuses knife blades into the handles, allowing knives to withstand high temperatures without becoming loose.
- Handles have no metal ferrules or pins that can attract or trap heat, preventing accidental burns.
- Ideal for use in refinishing, furniture repair, and wood, plastic, or leather restoration.